Special thanks to Seiko Seven for this information.
Yes, the UNITED STATES is a foreign corporation operating under the International Organization Immunities Act (UN) since 1945.
The UNITED STATES is not the same as the ‘united States of America’
All your so-called ‘elected officials’ must expatriate their American National Citizenship and swear an allegiance to that foreign corporation before they may hold public office.
“OATH OF OFFICE MAKES PUBLIC OFFICIALS “FOREIGN”
1. Those holding Federal or State public office, county or municipal office, under the Legislative, Executive or Judicial branch, including Court Officials, Judges, Prosecutors, Law Enforcement Department employees, Officers of the Court, and etc., before entering into these public offices, are required by the U.S. Constitution and statutory law to comply with Title 5 USC, Sec. §3331, “Oath of office.” State Officials are also required to meet this same obligation, according to State Constitutions and State statutory law.
2. All oaths of office come under 22 CFR, Foreign Relations, Sections §§92.12 – 92.30, and all who hold public office come under Title 8 USC, Section §1481 “Loss of nationality by native-born or naturalized citizen; voluntary action; burden of proof; presumptions.”
3. Under Title 22 USC, Foreign Relations and Intercourse, Section §611, a Public Official is considered a foreign agent. In order to hold public office, the candidate must file a true and complete registration statement with the State Attorney General as a foreign principle.
4. The Oath of Office requires the public official in his / her foreign state capacity to uphold the constitutional form of government or face consequences.
Title 10 USC, Sec. §333, “Interference with State and Federal law”
The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it—
(1) so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or (2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.
In any situation covered by clause (1), the State shall be considered to have denied the equal protection of the laws secured by the Constitution.
5. Such willful action, while serving in official capacity, violates Title 18 USC, Section §1918:
Title 18 USC, Section §1918 “Disloyalty and asserting the right to strike against the government”
Whoever violates the provision of 7311 of title 5 that an individual may not accept or hold a position in the Government of the United States or the government of the District of Columbia if he—
(1) advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government; (2) is a member of an organization that he knows advocates the overthrow of our constitutional form of government;
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year and a day, or both.
and also deprives claimants of “honest services:
Title 18, Section §1346. Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
“For the purposes of this chapter, the term “scheme or artifice to defraud” includes a scheme or artifice to deprive another of the intangible right of honest services. ”
You can listen to Rod Class explain it to you, here: